Thursday 1 February 2018

Funko Pop

The Funko Pop!
Today I will talk about one of my favourite hobbies, collecting Funko pop figures.
Funko is an American business that have rights of a lot of marks like Marvel or Disney. It sells figures collections of a lot of characters from movies, series and videogames like Aladdin, Ghostbusters or Doctor Who.

There are a lot of types, there are figures driving something, as Marty McFly driving the DeLorean; figures taller than normal, such as Hagrid from Harry Potter; or figures in pack, and one example is Harley Queen and The Joker.
The Funko business started in 1998 by Franco Malone, creator of the Big Boy restaurant logo, to recreate old figures with current technology. In 2005 he sold the enterprise to Brian Mariotti, the current boss.

Nowadays, my collection has 23 Funko from all types, and it continues in expansion. I started my collection with E.T and Gizmo when I saw it in a comic festival. And you? Have you seen one of these figures anywhere?
Alan P. P.
4th ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.