Thursday 16 November 2017

My Visit to Munich

Last summer I went to Munich, Germany. One of the activities that I did was jumping in a zip line in the Olympiaturm.
The Olympiaturm is the stadium of the Olympia Park that is located in Munich. I wanted to go there because it is a sport place in the nature and this stadium was important to one of my favourite football teams, Bayern of Munchen. In this stadium, the Olympic Games were held in 1972.
This zip line is 35 meters height and 200 meters length.
It was exciting and I felt a lot of adrenaline, the views were amazing. From the highest place of the stadium you can see all the park and a little bit of the city center. The route to the highest point of the stadium was a little scary because it is very uncomfortable to walk at 35 meters height.
The trainer encouraged me before I jumped and taught me how to do it.


Elena F. M.
4th ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.