Thursday 2 November 2017

My Experience When I Play Football

This blog, talks about my experience when I play football.

I started to play football when I was 7 years old. When I started l played in a team named Pujadas. When I arrived there, my style playing was bad, but as the time went by, I was better. In my first year in this team, my position in the league was 5. It was the best year for me because the team could win the league but in the last matches the team began to loss. I can play in all the positions in the field, except as the goalkeeper. When I score a goal I feel happy, when I assist a player of the team I feel happy too. For me football is the best sport in the world, I enjoy playing football.

Víctor G. C.
4th ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.