Thursday 13 October 2016

My Holidays in Colombia

Hi bloggers!

My name is Nicolás and in my last summer holidays in summer I travelled to Colombia. I haven’t been there since I was 4 years old I didn’t remember the country. When I landed, my first impression was that the country is so natural. The air is so pure and there are so many trees and other plants, it was a good first impression.
Later the holidays were very funny because I went to Cartago with my mother’s family and later to Medellin with my dad’s family. The two trips were so good, I went to so many places in Colombia.
In Colombia I learnt how to drive a car and a motorcycle,  because in Colombia you can learn but without the license. They were my best holidays.

I also learned to fly a kite and so many things. I discovered their culture and ate some typical meals among other things. It was amazing!!

Nicolás J. O.
3r ESO B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.